- Use scripts/portals to deploy cloud infrastructure
- Help design and implement build/deployment systems for development projects (Octopus, Azure DevOps, other)
- Troubleshoot/fix build/deployment issues
- Document system changes, e.g. build/deployment/AD/network/etc.
- Manage/troubleshoot/fix IIS and website issues
- Manage minor sysadmin/Office365 tasks (add new users, assign group membership, etc.)
- Manage minor DNS changes
- Manage/troubleshoot/fix network related issues
- Manage source control system
Senior DevOps Engineer
Nishtech is a full-service e-commerce and digital experience consultancy that has been helping brands gain a competitive edge for over 15 years. We excel at delivering personalized digital and commerce solutions that improve customer experiences and drive business growth.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Cloud & DevOps team and support our web-based applications and platforms on the latest cloud technologies in a DevOps environment. You will be able to use automation technologies as well as private/public cloud technologies to provide best-of-breed solutions. The Azure Cloud Platform, Team City Build server, Octopus, and Azure DevOps deployment are all part of our current technology stack.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or related area and/or equivalent experience/training
- 8+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer, Unix/Linux System Administrator or similar
- 3+ years of experience in design build/deployment systems for projects using Octopus, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, etc.
- Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise
- Install, configure, automate, and monitor various cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- Proficient in PowerShell, JSON, XML & YAML
- Working knowledge of SQL Server
- Hands on experience with Azure (required) or other cloud providers
- Experience with DevOps implementations, migrations, and upgrades within the Microsoft Cloud Azure solution suite is desired
- Understanding of Cloud Azure Kubernetes Services with container-based deployment skills is desired
Nishtech is a diverse company that values teamwork, career growth, and a human-first approach. We know your life shouldn’t revolve around work, so we encourage a work-life balance that includes the ability for Cincinnati employees to flex an in-office/remote schedule. Our main office is in Cincinnati, Ohio and we have numerous remote employees located across the United States as well as in Canada, Brazil, and India.
Nishtech provides generous benefits and perks including:
- Flexible hybrid schedule
- Comprehensive health coverage (Medical / Dental / Vision)
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- 401k with company match
- Paid training and certifications
- Paid time off and company holidays
- Regular social events, company parties and holiday gatherings
- Smart casual dress in the office